It’s time to enjoy the cozy, warm scents of fall!
This pumpkin muffin recipe is sure to put you in a good mood. Your home will be wafting with the delightful scents of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, making you smile from ear to ear. I wouldn’t be surprised if soon you’ll be dancing around your house placing pumpkins everywhere.
Pumpkin Muffins Vegan, Gluten-Free
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- ½ brown sugar, packed
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin pan with 12 paper liners.
- Combine gluten-free flour, sugars, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in a medium bowl, gently whisking to sift ingredients.
- In another large mixing bowl, add coconut milk and apple cider vinegar, stir and allow to rest for 2 minutes. Next, add the olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree to the
- coconut milk mixture. Whisk together until well combined. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the bowl and gently stir just until combined. Distribute batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 25 – 33 minutes, or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.